An Itajime upper body descends to a contrast navy blue satin silk lower section. The gentle curves, contrast in pattern and dramatic back, which opens into an inverted V slit, make for a highly wearable and dramatic shirt.
- Loose, airy with relaxed fit and wide arm holes
- Curved high-low hems with side slits
- Dolman sleeves have a rolled cuff
- Crafted in 40 g habutai silk dyed in itajime (Japanese Clamp Dye)shibori techniqu. Each 3 meter piece of fabric is folded, clamped and dyed by hand - repeated upto 3times to layer the colors.
Size & Fit
One size fits all - S - L comfortably
- Length center front 25"& center back 30"
- Neckline 19" round
- Chest 60" round
- Armhole 22" round
Any variations or irregularities are to be celebrated. They are part of the design & inherent to the handcrafted production process, making this item beautifully unique.